Water well drilling equipment is also known as a drilling machine for water. Its main function is developing groundwater resources, such as domestic water, agricultural water, and industrial water. It is also applicable to geological exploration, construction engineering, and drilling of bridge foundation. The working model of the water well drilling rig is pumping reverse circulation. Water wells have great significance in the development of human civilization. Humans could only live in places near lakes or spring water in the past. Nowadays, the emergence of water well has expanded the scope of human activities.
Features of Water Drilling Rig for Sale
- Hydraulic drive powerhead can realize infinitely variable speeds, and meet different drilling process requirements.
- The drill bit can be lifted during cornering, which can handle the problem of borehole collapse, and reduce drilling accidents.
- Powerhead adopts a long-stroke feeding mode, it can meet the different requirements.
- The degree of mechanization is higher and the labor intensity is lower.
- The connections between the components are connected by pipes, so the hydraulically drilling rig is easy to retrofit.
Water Well Drilling Rig Types
YG Water well drilling rigs include small water well drill rigs and crawler water drilling rigs.
Small Water Well Drilling Rig
Portable water well drilling equipment for sale is mainly used for drilling soft rock, such as soil, limestone. The advantage is fast, the soil layer depth can reach 30 to 40 meters in one hour. It is convenient to move, and the price is lower.
- Model: YG-180
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 1.5KW – 2KW
- Drilling depth: 100 m
- Drilling Diameter: 200mm
- Drill Pipe Diameter: Φ42 mm
- Drill Pipe Length: 1.5 m
- Lifting height: 2 m
- Lifting Force: 500kg
- Dimension: 70*70*250cm
- Weight: 120kg
- Model: YG-220
- Drilling Depth: 120m
- Drilling Diameter: 280mm
- Drill Pipe Diameter: Φ51 mm
- Drill Pipe Length: 1.5 m
- Lifting Height: 2.5m
- Lifting Force: 800kg
- Dimension: 80*70*250cm
- Weight: 200kg
- Model: YG-200D
- Power: 11kw
- Drilling Depth: 200m
- Drilling Diameter: 100-254mm
- Advance Length: 1800mm
- Swing Speed: 52rpm
- Gas Consumption: 15-27m³/h
- Weight: 800kg
Crawler Water Well Rig
The crawler water well rig is efficient drilling equipment. The machine is especially suitable for water intake projects in mountainous and rock formations. This series of rigs adopts new hydraulic technology. Crawler well drill rigs equipped with high-torque hydraulic motor rotation and large-bore hydraulic cylinder advancement. All rigs need to be used with air compressors. Water well drilling rig system includes power system, working system, transmission system, control system, and accessory system.
|Drill Pipe Diameter(mm)||φ76 φ89||φ76 φ89||φ89 φ102|
|Drill Pipe Length(m)||1.5 2.0 3.0||1.5 2.0 3.0||1.5 2.0 3.0 6.0|
Water Well Drilling Equipment Structure
- Hydraulic oil pump: It is a double-type. The large-displacement pump provides powers for powerhead. The small-displacement pump provides powers for the four-legged cylinder, landing mast cylinder, and lifting cylinder.
- Four legs: adjust levelness and support the body of the drill rig.
- Mast: a frame structure welded for the combination of giant steel pipes, channel steel, and angle steel. Ensure the verticality of the hole. The ups and downs of the good mast are completed by the hydraulic cylinder.
- Powerhead: mechanism adopts the gear reducer. There is a large-diameter mandrel in the middle of the low-speed shaft. The upper end of the mandrel connects with the hose interface of the concrete pouring equipment, which can inject concrete. The lower end connects to the drill pipe and bit. High torque hydraulic motor drives the high-speed shaft.
How to Choose the Foundation of Water Well?
It is necessary to continuously drill for water well, therefore, this operation requires a stable production platform. The selection of the foundation of the water well rig is particularly important, and how to choose it, you should pay attention to the following aspects.
- The foundation groove of the water well drilling rig should be excavated according to the stable slope. In particular, the collapsed strata should be dug into a stepped shape, so as to ensure stable production.
- When the wellbore of the water well drilling rig sinks, it needs to maintain a smooth operation. Prevent the phenomenon of tilting of the wellbore, and correct the problem in time if it comes up.
- When the water well drilling rig adopts the drainage method, the water level in the sinking well should decrease as the wellbore sinks. And it is generally required to control about 0.5-1 m below the excavation surface.
- After drilling the water well, it is necessary to carry out drainage operation, so as to check the production quality of the water well drilling rig. The well needs to do a large deep pumping, and the stability of the water level needs to be maintained for about 8 hours. The purpose is mainly to ensure the water level and outflow of water well.